Saturday, September 15, 2018

Elements of Effective Teaching


       There are six elements of effective teaching and these are Content Knowledge, Quality of Instruction, Teaching Climate, Classroom Management, Teacher’s Belief and Professional Behavior, all of these must include in our list to become an effective teacher. We should think an appropriate ideas to achieve our students a good quality education. Like in my observation this semester my one of my resource teacher has a good classroom management because before she enter in the classroom every students stand up and pray and all of the classroom are very clear. She had also a mastery of the subject, when she discuss about the certain lesson/topic she know on how to deliver it properly the way that student understand the lesson. I'm very amaze to her, in the way she teach and in the way she approach her students. I observe that she is very approachable because when her students have recitation in class she help them when they have difficulty in reading and no one can allow to laugh when her students have wrong pronounce in words. I said to my self that when I become a Teacher, I will also do her strategy incomes in teaching. To be an effective teacher and to make my students have a quuality education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art of Teaching

      Teaching is an art. All of use teacher we both play a role on each other, because if we only demonstrates using one of these types ...